Saturday, December 23

while waiting christmas...

Christmas tree decoration at home every year is my duty and bother. Well i like to do it. I like all interior design and decoration stuff, like matching colors, find best solution how to fit one to another and so on. Yes yes we still talking about me, the same who study economics. I interest in and intend to create style. Today, while was going from one place to another looking for new cushions, i even thought maybe really i needed to enter design studies, not my adorable management. But as with many professions i don't see my future with job as designer or smth.
Anyway idea was to cry out ( :) ) that nobody cares how it will looks, how generally the home will look trough celebrations. Ok i understand dad as many men aren't interest in what c
andles will be in room, and what serviette will lay on table, but mum and sister could at least noticed that i all day tidied and changed all atmosphere at room , that Xmas tree have its own style, that ...that... ohhh whatever i still am proud of myself, i was able to create cosy mood beauty without a lot of knowledge of all those style-decor-interior stuff.
I was asking my family what they will do after i leave home, who will dress up tree trough Xmas? i wasn't kidding :), they all were apathetic for beautify.

No comments: