Sunday, December 24

Royksopp


Trought exam session my LDC hard times :)) send lot of music, begun from Ferdie, Gwen, Nelly Furtado ended with faithless, moby and royksopp. Exactly above royksopp i would like to stop and notice, others maybe mention next time . I dont really got knew them before, have heard and interest just in world wide hits : "only this moment" and of course get along with mania of summer hit -"what else is there". today when finally have loads of time checked out what i have in my full full fuuuull drive, and how i wondered when i hear good old old track, usually heard in advertisements or movies previews. But its royksopp, i couldn't believe, sister neither. So here its is for ur ears pleasure Royksopp - eple.
Good that wikipedia told me everything clearly
ok ok so this track is this band creation, but dooh dooh ?!? i can bet its darude, but my PC shows its also royksopp. help me someone whose is "dooh dooh" track?

No comments: