Thursday, December 21

my ears are under control by Hotel Costes



i knew about Hotel Costes bit earlier, but my DCL couldnt offer me more than few songs of it. But the day of my lucky came - i downloaded whole albums vol.1 - vol.6, just with the vol.7 was harder, i had to wait it for few weeks, like no others and still have not all songs. The total good is the fact each album are in playlist format, hate pauses between songs, or big variation of styles near (u know listen something from eassylistening and than rock hit come, feewww). so it becomes very comfortable to check out whole albums on my way to and from univ on bus. I totally got under Hotel Costes sounds control. i will worship them :)) my favorite vol.2. very relaxing but not sleepy; energising, but not that u would get nervous u want to dance in bus but for obvious reasons dont do that, its just sound which invite to feel deeper trance in music dj's created. incredibly how they did it, knowing earlier i was all into club/trance/techno music, and didnt admit anything calmer. These got my ears and mind under control.
now have so many high quality/known brand pop albums. now checking out Gwen Stefani newest work
.

No comments: