Wednesday, December 20

Holidays holidays holidays

So I finished my exam sesion at univ finally, and now hope will have more time to fill up my poor scotland trip blog. Of course my exams and generaly marks could be muuuuch better, and i know i didnt overdo on studying, shame on me. But i promise will be better next year. i have huge plans for them. Talking about new years they should bring me fresh breeze or even kinda cute storm in my life. Firstly i will become a nanny from the januarry very begining. so celebrate new years and lets go to the kids! :) funy or not i will have to care about 11year girl. Her mother (the friend of my mum) are leaving to usa for the half of year so she cant leave child alone. Good points :
will live in her flat and thats mean apart from my parents. yahoooo !
will have some more money for my enormous spendings

now Bad points :
i really will have to carry girl, knowing my "hobby" to cook and clean....
girls brother are real hooligan, and sometimes will come to live with his gf(cant wait their visits)

this was breeze, coz my biggest wish to live separate from parents slowly come to the true. Second i do have opportunity to go to study to foreign country.yeah yeah yeah (dancing). But possibility arent hight, i do have compete with about 30 persons. i just guessing appearently how much of my course friends are ready to this. of course i will write better motivation letter(everybody are economists by their heart, i didnt noticed lyric/art divergence, almost nobody interesting in cultural things), i will lie a bit i know french very well and so on, but still my marks average are horribly not good. i really wish this miracle i would go. it would be incredibly opportunity to change my life into better way. i always said i dont see my future in lithuani
a, i only wanna study,than practise, gain experience, work and get old in Paris, but in fact there would fit any bigger city i would feel comfortable in (reasons why i do think so need next full page, so maybe next time). For beginner business people (remember i study management as well) its very important to have international experience, any experience suit. Also in this way i would live NOT with my parents (second time yahooo), not talking about how many new people i would meet, culture i would see and feel, grow up my self-sufficiency more. My sister say since i have luck with my self probably i will go to study to abroad , and in such way of course leave a room only for her :). There i can choose uni in belgium, portugal, italy, poland or latvian. (wrote in preference order). tomorow will finish fill in form, and that month will keep my fist tight till know tentative results.

No comments: