Monday, May 8

April 29

Damn thats bad, my parent finally go away for whole weekend , and i wanna enjoy my freedom, but i can't!!!!! that's unfair ....my politics lecture homeworks are staring at me and ask me, no - begging me to do them. Probably to do them would took whole free days, if i wanna go to concerts and basketball games at evenings :( That's is just unfair. When i can enjoy freedom at home, can play music really loud and invite friends, i can't do this, just cos those undone homeworks...i know i will never will say the same...but better they ( my parents and sister) would stay at home this weekend. I already will took some time in evening jazz concerts , but about jazz festival , next time. have to do those politics articles analysis, damn damn damn...p.s. english is not my native language, so be free to correct mistakes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»