Monday, May 8

24 hours


The song that is in my playlist and in recent time was played very often Jude Harrison - 24 hours. "...I can't have anything i want, they say i am too young, but it's not my foult..." damn these words drive me crazy !! Seems i heard new that song version with video on viva, if i am right singer must be alex johnsonz , but i can't find anywhere her clip. however the old version are good enought too . Also now i am fascinated with old lithuanian song, that was performed in 1999 eurovision contest. I know almost nobody know it or had heard , but i wanna search there is name - Aiste Smilgeviciute - Strazdas . It is mixed old lithuanian folklor with modern drum rhythm and saxsophone. Its just simply wonderfull. If she was performed it in one of laters eurovisions, i think song would take hight place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.