Monday, May 8

the very begining

the very begining is most hard. it is hardest to begin think in other way, to begin live difficult life, to begin changes in myself. i don't know why, but seems i again relate to much with person from my virtual chats. I already miss him, i am angry on him, i wanna talk with and am almost depresed that i can't reach him. It is the same situacion as i was few months before. I already know i too much relate persons who are nice with me or who i value, but virtual persons ! it's nonsense ( i should learn to remember how to write this word without dictionary) , i never believed in feelings trought interenet, i always argue a lot against it, keep it as children games. And now i am angry on person, who i know just virtualy, that he don't write me back. After argue he or scared or he made trick with me. Anyway now i just wanna leave all that virtual stuff in corner. So it's the very begining of my life without virtual nonsenses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»