Thursday, April 24

Trip

I just booked tickets to Paris. The room is shining from my smile now :D i promise. And 'isgrauzkit' (sorry that i swear lithuanian) all of those who were loughing at my dreams, like: to live or at least visit Paris within year. I even started to feel recklessly. want to buy some flights sooner than in 2 of June. I mean price is just £20 ( Which usually u spend when going out,so this time will spend euros.IN PARIS !!!)
Ech and even i didnt write down (type down ?) here loads of things happened in my life. From sundays car boots sale to gosias call and guy(s) in El barrio and all stuff happening with friendship. all this will be forgotten. does it matter?
Its 'Nada Surf - where is my mind' on repeat constantly. All it remind is: that good, no, i mean godess time spend on my mini-beach in kinloch. Then was sun. was wide wide lake, was sand and thoughts. exceptionaly good thoughts.
that Was My Summer...
Than didn't think everything will change so quickly. Didn't know will live in Edinburgh. Who knows where wind will blow me in nearest future


Anyway


Paris, J'e taime


No comments: