Tuesday, April 29

summa'sun,summa'sun...

...used to sing Paris and Nicole. I'm not fan of celebrities (celebs if speaking american) neither magazines full of gossips about them. However such names as Matt Damon, Timbaland and so on i know quiet well, and especially know famous girlfriends Paris with Nicole. Just because their show 'Simple life' happened appear on TV at the same time as i put my tired ass on couch at late night. I know i shouldn't watch that evil tele-vision, but after work sometimes it prepare u faster for bed than anything else. Anyway, all i wanted to mentioned, that those girls wining, pretend to be mummy girls, laughing in inappropriate time and places, but they still do what they came for. if its fishing in stinky water - they fishing ( one of most disgusting stuff i found -was all day do enemas for people,that want to loose weight). I don't know if they doing that most because of money, or to advert themselves, but how many of u would spend day in animals shit ? This time i don't have in mind people that chose, lets say farmers life, no. I'm asking person that everyday use ipod, don't skip sunbathing and cry a little when fake nail comes off. All in all my attitude to their vain lives changed a bit. Don't decide about book from it's cover.
And that was shortest introduction I've ever had :) The reasons sing summa'sun : uncountable. Maybe it's good weather recent days, maybe those very few but real and inspiring Salvador Dali paintings at Dean Gallery. And we totally didn't like Ben Nicholson, even though I'm almost fan of surrealism (by the way why they wrote all his bio on information and just one sentence about works,thematic he working on?). Maybe mini photo session with some guy out of steel.
This one, we decided, is a boyfriend of dreams : don't interrupt you talkin, taught, always here for u, and never cheatin !
Other stuff that keeps me smilin involves facts :

  • Accidentally with having intentions, have already bought ticket to street arts festival in Falkirk( forgot that have account on Scotrail, which wandering ''how much and when'' turned into ''oh. i just booked ticket''). Sunday. 9.oo leaving, oo.24 coming back. In between - hanging hopefully in crowded Callendar park with all kind of amusements and entertainers. Even though music list don't give me shivers street theater and festival market sounds promising. Besides haven't been in Falkirk ever before.
  • That already have tickets in my pocket to fire festival on my favorite Calton hill. [Do anybody knows which entrance called 'via waterloo place'?]. We, lithuanians have celebration to great spring, here I'm gonna join party to great summer
  • Finally found cheapest solution for my phone related problems. Instead of taking even really sedative looking plan from O2 with super duper ultra mega new and fantastic phone (but for 2 years,which is OMG for me, coz i don't know in which country i will be in couple of months, not talking about 24) just bought a new charger online for £6 (shops in Scotland like specially don't like Siemens) for my old phone. keep topping up.
  • Paris.Paris.PARIS ! is on my calendar and all over my head. And i can't even imagine what have to happen that would disturb me on 3rd of June lay on a grass in front of Eiffel tower sipping wine with my dear hungarian girl.
    Au Revoir

    *Salvador Dali 'Raphaelesque Head Exploded'

No comments: