Monday, March 5

Not so much news lately, from me , huh?
All papers are tidied with moving to UK, waiting just lasts details AND new life will ARE WAITING FOR ME, few more pimples, (i don't know why the hell they appeared?), were in craft market in Vilnius this weekend with my mom, saw aunt's new flat. i say u guys, its awesome, envied her all weekend, but i know mine will be cooler one and will have it earlier than my 50th birthday will knock on door :P
and today.... today all the day in good mood, my fresh manicure, yesterday manicure for my cat (giggle) checked out new All Saints song "chick it" . Awesome!, that's what i needed for my crazy mood, danced all morning just in underwear's alone at home, now that's what i call spending time alone. ;)
puh erh tea and i like new Chloė summer 07 collection. muuuaah .
don't forget - world is smiling to u

No comments: