Sunday, January 28

Was searching for something new and unknown for me, to changed bored playlist. Thats what i think is worth ur attention:
*Peter Gabriel - Passion: Music for the Last Temptation of Christ ok ok, so its released on 1988, i was two years old when he created such unbelievable hypnotic instrumental sounds. I have just one full track on winamp, and guess where i heard it for a first time? On Skiing dance olimpics. The view and sound then fascinated me,so next day this track already was in my pc. Peter Gabriel – The Feeling Begins Recommend for those who are fans of instrumantal and ambient music.
*Next album temptated me is created by such artists as Macadamia. Have checked out just half of their album yet, but i can say this experimental electronic musics sounds quite good, not casual, interesting, even may sounded bit exotic to me.
*One of Macadamia creator solo project Kilvo also seems was worth my attention. Few tracks are available to download, they are bit calmer more chillout or ambient electronic, bit eclectic, thats why sounds cool. especially i liked "Take Me To The Castle In The Sky". are u sure this tracks was in cafe del mar or some other worth to be album?

No comments: