Thursday, November 30

CAMPUS EUROPAE

thats how is called that program, by which our economicsts and managers course people have opportunity to go to study for one year to foreign university. U DONT IMAGINE HOW I WANT TO GO THERE. whole year in belgium/italy/spain/poland or at least latvia. goooooooosh how i want. but. no i mean BUT i am just at 100ed place from 144, my marks average arent so good, and there prefer two (foreign) languages. no german or russian requaired. but i speak just english and german and russian ( a very little if honestly) and just next semester will begin french. so
i have sooooo low chances got there. at least i have small experiences in living in foreign countries, maybe it will be plus on my application? however it will drive me crazy how i want to go away from home and studies in foreign - is all i need, all i want right now ( not just today or yesterday i mean). so in my tentative counts i need 85 people who have higher averages wouldnt want to go. there are 18 places to go. well in my knowledge half of them really wont go (becouse of silliest reasons or just simply dont want). so i keep my fist other part of 85 people wouldnt want to go also

u know what said my parents about all this -"its not banned to dream"
niiiiice. what support i can expect from them?........ its always so..... even my younger sister kind of supporting my wish this time.

No comments: