Thursday, November 30

Ordinary Thursday/Lecture/Good mood

It was ordinary day : overslept english lecture ( damn ! again won't see that guy I begun to like , damn damn damn !!) again , it happened three times this week, ok I have half an hour to prepare for next lecture. What ?? Half an hour?? !!!!! Where's my jeans, no coffee or tea....as usually...took conspects, cd and I am running. While waiting bus, ohh what bus, today have to hurry and took microbus, spend some money, soooo while running from microbus to university remembered i locked my kitty at balkony. Huh, nobody wont comeback till 16.00 probably (not talking about me, I don't know when I will get home), well...Today he had to keep a diet and get some fresh cold nowember air for not so short time remembering its just eleven right now :))) everythings was fine- went to two lectures not just to one as I planned coz of lack time, but havent found lecturer I needed badly. however found a company to go to that public lecture-seminar in another university with me, lecture about leadership- should be interesting as I have interest in management and similar stuff. and it was interesting, not so serious as I hoped, half of everything I have known already, but reader/lecturer was young and interesting , caught attention, charismatic person and with crazy coiffure :)) he inspired. and remind that should not forget have visions, dreams.... i needed this. after that called friend, one of best friends. she havent gave me any a sign or call or massage in two weeks. I don't like this. Is this friendship if have met her 3 times per month???? however in recent days was angry on her, but after lecture called just to say hallo and as i said "hear ur voice and be sure u are not dead". walked trough main street in Kaunas while talked. its nice at evening , even it isnt nice lighted, and many people. i like walks at late evenings. thought about guy, remember? - from english lectures. wanna go on date with him. just simply wanna... while walked home listened ashlee simpson - la la. it turns me on , begin walked in that sexy style, almost spoof those pinky style girls overdoing swings with hips while walking.:D near computer taRkan catch my ears shake shake..... brake the rules...

Tarkan - Start the fire.mp3

No comments: