Wednesday, October 12

writing a book

I was casually listening bbc world news while in my bed in Paris, when suddenly decided to write a book.
To be honest - none of this is true: I was in Paris for my B-day get away, not a casual visit (as if). You know, the thing you do when really don't want to get older? No? just me than. bbc world news was the only thing in english on 100channel TV in a hotel,  which we would run in a morning as part of our b-fast-shower-make up routine. Ech I already miss you, Paris.
Anyway, well spoken voice was trying to persuade to write a book in a month. Not a book - a novel.
Blog essentially is a novel. A novel of your life. And my life is my work. Mostly not by choice. Now, life of lithuanian girl reaching for the stars might not be most interesting read, but coloured with irony, struggles at work and hopeless lovelife - might be a nice memory to read. Nice might not be the word here though.