Thursday, November 4

rain and signs

I do like rain. Preferably not 200 days a year. Love to travel in car while its dark and raining ( ha - i don't have driving license yet, that's why). Especially if its long journey. Like the one we would often make to my grandparents, while i was still kid or teenager. In a dark, kids crushed in the back of the car and half a sleep. Easy vehicle swinging and lights ahead in the rain in absolute dark. (coz of course travelling at late night). And you know cheap long journeys from uk or Norway to Lt or similar when 3 nights and 2 days u spend with other couple people in same car. No shower. No entertainment. Just sleep. And when u do awake u just watch the road. I secretly love those travels. Because there is no other feeling like u half asleep watching car lights travelling in rain. You try to absorb the beauty, but all u know : its dark and u moving. Its such a calmness and cosiness.
I guess rain is always nice as long as its on the other side of window :)

I could never tell when guy/person honestly likes me and flirts back and when its just part of his personality or ''fun and chat at work'' thing. Could not read signs with ginger guy, was having doubts about Tomek. Than quite strange relationship with Mat. Until now i'm not sure if there was spark between us or just ordinary girl - boy friendship frustration. ( i will skip frenchman coz he was Very obvious) Than i did not read Camil's signs correctly. gosh i had such a crush on him and thought he just playin around as much as with other girls. Honestly if not his girlfriend, i would get together with my darling Camil. Oh and lets not forget latest one - night porter. he is such a chat and charmer. So of course i enjoyed attention and daily compliments not thinking a lot about it. He was calling every second girl - gorgeous after all!. How do i supposed to know he actually gonna  look at me with puppy eyes later on and almost beg to go out with him. Now he's almost angry coz i said no, no compliments for me any more :(
(I've also just realised that most of my flirts happening with taken guys -WTF?)
So how I supposed to react now when a new boy just stated he agrees with my colleague that we would make a  (perfect was the word?) couple?!. clearer signs, boys,  please!
I mean: yes, i was flirting with him quite heavily,  yes i tease him a lot , but i also thought i made him understand i'm not interested straight after i found out he's 3 years younger. besides didn't he like the other lithuanian girl? ech those boys.

No comments: