Thursday, April 3

First Wednesday of April

Wednesday - i had to turn on spelling check to write this word .lol =) i live in UK one year and still don't know how to write it. Just because for me it makes no sense how word is made.
Anyway the day was F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. Even though i had to wake up quite early when had to start work just at 5pm. And if i knew that in hairdressing salon they will wash head with all stuff: conditioners, shampoos blah blah, wouldn't wash by myself in a morning, while was trying to open my eyes. So now I'm short hair. Probably shortest that i ever had. It's quite miserable when hairdresser keeps part of your hair in her hand. Major part. Major part that is cut out. By the way if ur pockets quite full or u couldn't really afford but decide to save in case of food price visit
the cheyenes. How cool is that after booking u can check out there how your hairdresser will look like. I won't hide i chose that place just coz looked busy, stylish youth place , at least from those glimpses i took while passing by million times after work. And there are at least 5 hairdressing saloons in my street, but who wants to go to some shabby indian/polish place? Not me!

Anyway after leaving the place not so heavy head and pockets gone to park. Had some nice soup and guys (showing off) i mean football in front of my eyes. Sun,which seems even slightly burned my face. Than phone talks with Aniko, who was standing just few metres ahead but called me to ask what kind of ice creams i want.

At work one couple told me that my accent - french, was flattered. But thinking reality - silly english can't recognize where is east European where is subtle french/dutch or smth accent.

To make long day even longer gone to
walk about in Omni centre to have for a drink and remember that actually i can play pool. To get there we had to just almost 40 min roam from roses street to leith walk from pub to pub to find that all of them or closed or real holes. The australian place quite nice, but was quiet today. But besides they had few copies of latest 'Skinny' left. Already planned next trip to Lulu's. And can't wait New Europe 2008 movie festival. Definitely going to this one. Yes, just because missed Lithuanian language.

No comments: