Tuesday, January 2

new year resolutions...

yeah, aha new years resolutions hahaha. every year i promise myself - i'm gonna loose weight. this one and "fell in love again" is my most used wishes. i say it in every case : when blowing my birthday cake candles, when saw falling star in a sky, before new years and so on.... problem is that i still not move anywhere with my love things and my weight haven't changed ( well at summer coz of work was bit skinner, but lazy lazy i was and ita again the same). this new years eve also - ill loose my fuckin overweight. mhm , yeah , aha. probably thats why i now sitting in middle of night, eating something was made by rafaelo and looking fashions. watching and scanning clothes i will never fit in ! ah shame on me. but at least its cosy: hotel Costes 4, Rafaello sweets imitations and Valentino spring ready to wear collection.

No comments: