Sunday, January 7

Late and lazy ...

...Sunday morning
Daniel Powter in stereos, just very very silently, coz sister still seeping (lazy!). I like his music, especially this morning, with a big mug of tea
in hands, one of our huge green tea collection, its separate long story how trough Christmas everybody decided that we are lack of green tea :) however since i adore it, it don't make problems for me. And also its not so sunny or light as it supposed to be in Sunday morning ( don't argue with me, for me its still morning :P), simply because our balcony are occupied with hang out washes.
and this post supposed to be about how i finallay will do my resolution or must to do this years list, my work/career/studies list. Inspired by one blogger i gave a though to (is phrase -plunge into reverie-fit here?) may i need blog how i am going in my "dreams become true on my wish-career?
may than this one would remind me more often t
o read some "clever" net magazines :) and so on, maybe when will see how less i put my efforts into it begin to try harder? hm. just afraid it could be left unused. Probably when decide than instantly will begin do more than something.

yeah...totally daniel powter mood...

No comments: