Tuesday, December 26

December 26th

Today have some unuasual activity. before this on hurray cleaned home, coz knew parents should came back. On hurray of course means - two rooms, dishes in kitchen and decorations with candles in room was turned from mess into perfect view in 20 min. woohooo. Have met friend I, also prapered room for mums birthday mini party . Came back home worm from glass of aromative liquer and with new earings. Yes yes gift from the same friend. Even i havent seens her for a while and its almost my best friend, when came back wasnt in good mood, nothing vary sad, just cheerless. was good to listen RyRalio - Sobieski
So taste some candies, all of three piece of cakes from mums party table and of course they puor me big glass of Liqeuer,also accidentelly ate two candies with tasty coffe liquer inside.
Finaly found myself watching Adams family almost drunk and very sleepy. Oh and sister for my huge happy found Candy Candy track. i love it. my chilhood favorite animation. warm and now looks funny remembers.
Though it too early for me to sleep, will go to bed now. those few glass of alcohol had effect on me :).
have to woke up early tomorow and try my luck to find somebody who i need in university. Also remind for my self - dont forget present for mum !!!

No comments: