Monday, June 5

Entry for June 05, 2006

tonight have slept just two hours ! my exam, for which i wasnt able to force myself to study, was not so bad as i expected. seems will have normal mark, and now i am happy i didnt forced too hard myself :),so early in morning exam (8.00) than coming home to take my marks book, i had had to waste almost hour my time cos forgot that damned thing at home ! so now was looking for lecturer, whose signature i nedd and forgot to took on suturday. she wasnt where she needed to be , so ok, i will look for her again later. now have to sit in library and study for my tomorows (finally ) last exam in my session and afer that go to pick others lecturer signature.ufff kinda busy day.
oohhh moreover i already made my business in bank this morning.
after last exam i will sleeep and be lazy alooooooot. i promise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»